Baltimore Ravens NFL Stadium
General Painting Construction to the New Baltimore (Ravens) Football Stadium
- Contract Amount: $1,008,174
- Project Amount: $200,000,000
- Owner: The Maryland Stadium Authority
- Architect: Helmuth, Obata & Kassabaum – Sports Facility Group
- Construction Manager: Whiting-Turner/Barton Malow/Essex, JV
Pro-Specs work on the new Stadium consisted of the General Painting Contract. Construction of the $200 million 68,400-seat stadium for the National Football League's Baltimore Ravens was completed in the summer of 1999 at Camden Yards.
Pro - Spec's final contract exceeded $1 million, and consisted of Architectural Painting, Wallcovering, and Spray Applied Special Effects.