We are seeking a Marketing Person responsible for planning, creating, and executing marketing campaigns to expand their company’s reach and potential customer pipeline.
Create campaigns, build, and maintain relationships with prospects and existing clients utilizing all available marketing activities including brochures, letters, appointments, social media, website, and lead generation sites.
This is a high growth position for the right individual. We are an established company seeking new B2B sales opportunities.
- Target public and private facility managers of buildings, plants, and facilities.
- Map a strategy through web submission, correspondence, or meeting to qualify as a Vendor/Contractor.
- Maintain HubSpot CRM, update companies, contacts, and deals building trust and confidence.
- Create campaign specific introductory letters, emails, flyers, and other marketing material.
- Compose, organize, and manage web and social media content.
Skills and Experience
- Confident, good character, goal oriented.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- 3 years’ experience Marketing, Sales, Business Development or similar.
- Computer, internet search, Word, Outlook, and CRM (HubSpot)
- Social media knowledge.
- Full-time, Part-time
- Monday – Friday – Day Shift
- Partial remote (after 90 days)
Hourly Rate/Salary Range
$45,000 / Annual Base Salary Plus Commission: 3%
- Excellent Salary/Wages
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan
- Group Health Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
Please send your resume with work history and skills along with a brief note why you think you would be a good fit for this position.