We have a position for an experienced working Crew Leader / Job Supervisor. This position is also perfect for an experienced painter that aspires to grow into a leadership role to further a career in the painting trade with an established organization.
In this position, you are a working Painter Crew Leader responsible for a single job and crew of 2 to 5 workers. Crew Leaders take direction from the Operations Manager.
- Open job site each day at the start of production.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized job site.
- Strive for improved quality while maintaining productivity standards.
- Lead with respect and maintain a professional work force.
- Communicate planned/completed work, and issues to owner.
- Submit web based Daily Field Reports (Sage Field Operations).
- Meet, communicate, collaborate (Microsoft Teams).
Skills and Experience
- A total of 3 years combined painting trade experience.
- Preparation and painting experience, (residential and commercial).
- Safe use of ladders, scaffolding and power lift operation.
- Employment background check.
- Valid clean driver license.
- Full-time, 8 Hour Day Shift
$26.00 – 31.00 / Hour
- Excellent Salary/Wages
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan
- Group Health Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- On the Job Training & Certification
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Our Employees are aware of this Job Post.
Please send your resume with work history and skills along with a brief note why you think you would be a good fit for this position.