The Quantity Takeoff Technician is perfect for an experienced Takeoff Technician or someone with good computer skills and who is familiar with architectural construction drawings.
The Quantity Takeoff Technician receives Takeoff assignments from an experienced Estimator. After creating a computer file and log, the Takeoff Technician reviews the construction plans and specifications using various computer applications and performs measurements and counts from scaled construction drawings to create a comprehensive list of areas, lengths and unit count totals.
The Takeoff Technician learns on the job by following detailed written procedures and completing on-line training curriculum to develop new advance skills.
An experienced Takeoff Technician will apply unit pricing using computer generated assemblies composed of material, equipment, and historical labor rates and by working under the direction of an experienced estimator. The position can lead to a highly paid career in construction estimating and project management in three to five years.
- Log and track bidding opportunities in HubSpot CRM.
- Evaluate construction plans and specifications to determine the applicable scope of work.
- Perform quantity takeoffs using eTakeoff Dimension from digital construction drawings.
- Optionally attend site meetings to perform on-site takeoffs of buildings and structures.
- Create Estimate Project in Sage 100 Contractor Estimating Software.
- Apply assemblies, material, equipment, and subcontractors to quantities.
- Create request for proposals, budgets, purchase orders, and proposals.
- Submit bids to owners and general contractors and track in HubSpot CRM.
- 2 years computer takeoff experience with eTakeoff or similar software, (Planswift -Bluebeam – On-Screen).
- Takeoff experience of finish trades, room finish schedules, and painting desired.
- Good character, strong work ethic, with clean neat appearance.
- Clean Driving Record and License
- Employment Background Check
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Full-time – Monday – Friday – Day Shift
- Partial Remote
$45,000 – $55,000 Annual Salary
- Excellent Salary/Wages
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan
- Group Health Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Our Employees are aware of this Job Post.