We have a full-time position for a Journeyman Painter to join our team where you will learn and grow your career with an exceptional organization.
Our crews are uniformed professionals that perform surface preparation, brush, roller, and spray application of paint and coatings and are knowledgeable of painting tools, equipment, and the painting industry quality standards.
- Apply protective coverings and masking in the work area.
- Perform surface preparation in accordance with Painting Industry Standards.
- Apply sealers, primers, paints, epoxy coatings in accordance with manufacturers requirements.
- Use ladders, scaffold, and power equipment in a safe manner and in accordance with OSHA requirements.
- Complete web based Daily Field Reports with Sage Contractor Field Operations
- Maintain a clean and organized work site and storage area/trailer.
Skills and Experience
- A total of 3 years combined painting trade experience.
- Surface preparation by hand, power tools, and pressure washers.
- Drywall repair, caulking, joint sealant, and concrete repair.
- Knowledge of painting tools, materials, selection, and paint mixing.
- Application of paints & epoxy coatings by brush, roller, and airless spray.
- Experience painting concrete block, gypsum board, walls, ceilings, trim, and exposed construction.
- Safe use of ladders, scaffolding and power lift operation.
- Employment background check.
- Full-time, 8 Hour Day Shift
$26.00 – 31.00 / Hour
- Excellent Salary/Wages
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan
- Group Health Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- On the Job Training & Certification
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Our Employees are aware of this Job Post.
Please send your resume with work history and skills along with a brief note why you think you would be a good fit for this position.